How to Save TikTok Videos
Since the release of the app in 2017, many people have found amusement in watching TikTok videos. TikTok has become an unexpected wellspring of creativity, spawning anything from internet superstars to practical lunchbox hacks and game-changing manicure advice. If you find a video you want to share or a clip you may want to return to in the future, the app allows you to store and share your favorite films on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Here’s how to save TikTok videos, as well as if you can discover which users are saving your videos…
How to Save TikTok Videos Using TikTok App?
Any video created in TikTok may be downloaded directly to your computer or mobile device. Install the app, then follow these easy instructions to store movies without even needing a TikTok account.
- First: Download or Update TikTok
Before continuing, make sure you have the most recent version of the TikTok app by downloading it from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Second: Look for the video you want to save.
- Go to your Profile and look down the page to find the video you want to download.
- Use the search box to look for videos that another TikToker has posted and download them.
- Discover a flagged video by going to your Profile page and clicking the flag symbol.
- Third: Download the video.
After the movie has loaded, you may access its menu of customization choices by pressing the screen’s lower half. There you’ll find the option to Download or Save the video. You can also click the Share button in the lower right corner and choose Download.
- Fourth: Find the Video
Find the video you just saved under the TikTok album on your Camera Roll or Gallery.
How to Save TikTok Videos via Third-party Tool?
Third-party tools like Videodownloaded can also be used to download TikTok video. They may remove the watermark from your favorite videos and let you download videos directly to your smartphone using the video URL rather than having to download the app first.
Videodownloaded TikTok downloader is the most reliable method for saving videos from the popular video sharing platform. All TikTok videos could be downloaded in video (MP4, AVI, WEBM, MOV, WMV, RMVB, MKV, 3GP) or audio (MP3) format by Videodownloaded TikTok video downloader. To use the TikTok video downloader without watermark, all you need to do is copy the URL to the video and paste it into the box above, then click the “Download” button. Here is how it works:
- For Android:
- First open the TikTok app or Web on your browser and find the video you want to download.
- Then copy and paste the video’s URL into search box. The video will be automatically downloaded by our TikTok video downloader without watermark.
- After a few seconds, you could choose the quality and format of the video and then click the “Download” button.
- For PC:
Videos can’t be downloaded from Tiktok.com, but you can get them via Videodownloaded.
- Get a browser and a valid TikTok video URL to enter into the input box on its website.
- Depending on your preferences, change the video’s file type (video or audio) by tapping the format button. (You can download TikTok MP3 or MP4)
- For iOS
The TikTok Downloader is compatible with iOS devices, so you may download TikTok videos without watermark to your iPhone or iPad for free. However, your OS version may affect your steps.
- For iOS 13+, you could finish all the download processes with the Safari browser;
For iOS 12 or less, you need to use another browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Download the TikTok app or visit the website to locate your video.
- Save the video URL by clicking “Share” on the right.
- Return to Videodownloaded and follow the Android instructions to store the video locally or download TikTok videos to TeraBox to free up space.
Millions of other TikTokers may watch your films, and you can do the same for them. Downloading a video from TikTok, whether it be one you created or one made by someone else, and saving it to your camera roll is a common practice. We sincerely hope that after reading this article, how to save TikTok videos will be a piece of cake for you.