Charlotte is a great place to find a sales job, especially if you’re looking for an entry-level position. The Charlotte metro area is home to almost 1 million people and has a thriving retail industry with over 50 malls and shopping plazas. As such, there are plenty of companies that need sales reps to help sell their products. Here’s our list of the top Charlotte entry level sales jobs now:
Sales Representatives must have strong communication skills, as they may be required to explain complicated concepts in layman’s terms. They should also have good research skills and be able to analyze data before making recommendations.
Entry Level Sales Representative
An entry-level sales representative is a job that will help you get your foot in the door, but it won’t necessarily lead to more lucrative or prestigious positions. Entry level sales representatives can work in many industries and types of businesses, including retail stores and wholesale outlets, travel agencies, banks and other financial institutions, trade shows and conventions.
Entry Level Sales manager
You are responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan to sell our products to new customers while overseeing the performance of existing ones. You will be conducting market research, promoting our products on social media platforms, providing customer service and assisting in administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments with potential customers.
Entry Level Business Development & Sales Trainee
As an entry-level business development and sales trainee, your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new clients by cold calling businesses and introducing yourself as part of an agency team. These initial calls are made from home using an online system.
- Setting up meetings between your company’s account managers and potential clients via phone or video conference calls during which they can discuss how their business could benefit from working with you.
Outside Sales and Territory Manager
The job of an Outside Sales Representative is to call on businesses and sell them our products and services. You will be calling on businesses in the Charlotte area, so you must have a car or reliable transportation that can take you to locations around town. This job requires traveling for business purposes and making sales calls throughout the day.
Outside Sales Account Executive
The responsibilities of an Outside Sales Account Executive include:
- Making cold calls and setting appointments;
- Managing and developing a territory;
- Managing and developing a sales team;
- Managing and developing a client base;
- Managing and developing a sales pipeline.
These are the top entry level sales jobs in Charlotte at the moment.
There are a lot of entry level sales jobs in Charlotte.
- Sales Representative (Account Executive)
- Inside Sales Representative
- Inside Sales Specialist at Connected Home Security Systems Inc
- Entry Level Outside Sales Representative at Cowan Insurance Agency Inc
If you’d like to learn more about these positions or apply for any of Charlotte entry level sales jobs right and just keep on trying your luck until you land that job.