What To Expect From Accident Care And Treatment Center, Inc
If you’ve been the victim of a recent car accident, you can feel both physically and mentally fatigued. At Accident Care and Treatment Center, Inc. we want to be there for you every step of the way. Even before you enter our medical center, we want to make you feel comfortable and know that you are in experienced and professional hands.
We make sure that each of our patients is treated as an individual and that all your questions and concerns are heard. You can expect our licensed medical professional team to provide you with the complete care that you deserve. From beginning to end, we find the cause of your injury and then set you on track with a specific treatment plan to help you heal and get back to living your best life. From complete medical evaluations, diagnostic tests, and treatment and therapy plans, we are here to provide you with the best accident care available in Oklahoma City.
No Money? No Problem
At Accident Care and Treatment Center, Inc. we follow a different business model then other medical centers or hospitals. When you make an appointment with us you don’t need to worry about paying any upfront, out-of-pocket costs. We know that you have enough to worry about and adding how your going to pay for your appointment with us shouldn’t be one of them. Not only do we not expect our patients to have to pay any out-of-pocket costs, but if you don’t have health insurance, you won’t be turned away. Our mission is to get our patients on the road to recovery, not take you for all you got. We provide accident care and treatment you can trust to put you first, always.
We Offer Complete Medical Evaluations
If you’ve been involved in a car accident you may have sustained not just one, but multiple injuries. The only way that a medical professional will be able to offer you the best treatment to get you on the road to recovery is by offer full medical evaluations upon your arrival. When you arrive for your appointment you will first be asked questions concerning your family and your own medical history as well as, exactly what occurred during the time of the car accident. Once the foundation for your evaluation is set, you will then be given a physical examination as necessary. After both of these evaluations have been performed you may receive additional testing depending on the severity of your injury and symptoms. These diagnostic tests include, but are not limited to:
- X-rays – Our state of the art X-rays allow our physicians to get an inside look at your bones.
- MRI – Our in-house “open” MRI is more patient friendly than the traditional “canister-style” MRI equipment.
- CT – The three dimensional reading provided by this machine enable doctors to see high resolution images that show the details of internal anatomical structures.
- Electron-Beam CT – This machine provides reading of anatomical structures that are moving that other machines would not be able to get a detailed image from.
- Digital Ultrasound – Comfortable and versatile, we proudly use the HI VISION 6500 scanner on all our patients to get the best results.
- Blood Panels & Other Lab Tests – Depending on our injury additional test may need to be ordered.
- Rapid Heart Testing – In only about five or ten minutes our electrocardiogram machine, is able to show and help diagnose any abnormalities that may be occuring and that can be indicative of a possible heart condition.
Treatment & Therapies We Offer
After a comprehensive diagnosis has been completed, you will be given a specific treatment and/or therapy plan to get the healing process underway. Below are some of the therapy modalities that Accident Care and Treatment Center, Inc. offers their patients:
- Massage Therapy – Can aid in the reduction of pain and helps to loosen soft tissue and improve circulation.
- Myofascial Release – This therapy helps to relax contracted muscles and stimulate the muscles stretch reflex.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation – Prevents muscle atrophy, increase blood circulation, relax muscle spasms, and can also help to “re-educate” the muscles in the body.
- Conditioning & Strengthening – Helps to reduce overall recovery time.
- Medication – On site dispensary designed for short term use.
- Exercise Therapy – An effective treatment plan for many injuries sustained in an auto accident.
- Physiotherapy – A highly effective type of exercise therapy that is used in the majority of the auto-injury cases we see.
- Phonophoresis & Therapeutic Ultrasound – Phonophoresis uses ultrasound to enhance the delivery of topically applied medications. Therapeutic ultrasound has also been shown to reduce pain and swelling.
- Physical Therapy – Hands on therapy can effectively restore movement, relieve pain, improve range of motion and flexibility.
- Braces And Splints – Our medical professionals are trained in a variety of ways to set splints and braces.
- Traction – Traction is the practice of straightening or “setting” broken bones or relieving pressure on the bone
Compassionate Medical Care
For over twenty years, we have been serving Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas by providing compassionate care, comprehensive diagnostics, cutting edge treatments, and professional service. Our long standing reputation for being a compassionate care center for auto accident injures is just one of the reason our patients recommend us to all of their friends and family. When you walk in our doors, you know your walking into a quality treatment center that puts the patient first. You will always be treated with kindness, honesty, and respect every step of the way. If you need care immediately, we offer same day and next day appointments to all our patients, new and old.